Forth Bridges Beginners Workshop
This workshop will take place around the Forth Bridges area, both sides of the Forth taking in some of the best locations to see all 3 bridges from. This course had been created with beginners especially in mind allowing you to learn your camera in a relaxed setting taking in some of the Forth's most iconic sites.
Each tour departs from South Queensferry, meeting point is the small road to the right of the Hawes Pier directly under the Forth Bridge approach. Start time will be 1.30pm allowing us to go right through to sunset and into twilight. Tours are strictly limited to 3 people only and there are currently 3 dates to choose from.
Please note, you must contact me after purchase so I can add the name of the recipient to the voucher. Your printable voucher will be emailed to you within 24 hours of booking.
What you get:
- Instruction for the full duration of the tour.
- Multiple locations letting you try out what you've learned.
- Transport for the duration of the tour.
What camera kit do you need? Just bring what you have, the tuition will be suitable for all models of DSLR and mirrorless camera. Most bridge cameras will also be suitable but this tour won't be suited to compact cameras unless you have full manual control or phone cameras. A tripod and remote control are also essential when we get into low light shooting.
The small print bit, by booking you are agreeing to the following conditions.
- Tours run in all weathers, it's Scotland so expect it to be cold and possibly wet. In the event of really bad weather forecast I'll try to cancel by the day before. Workshops are only normally cancelled in the event of heavy rain.
- The voucher is non refundable UNLESS the tour is cancelled by Real Edinburgh in which case you will get a 100% refund.
- The voucher cannot be used on any other date than the one booked and is non transferrable.